The Marketing Matrix
7 Pillars X 7 Modes = 49 chess squares
The Marketing Matrix is a multi-dimensional chessboard upon which we can thoughtfully create and analyze our marketing strategy. It is a visualization tool that aids entrepreneurs and collaborators in the team building, tactical planning, and overall decision-making process.
The Matrix App is currently under development and scheduled for beta in Q1-2018. In the meantime, the methodology behind it is accessible through Matrix Templates, Case Studies and the 7 Pillars educational materials which reference the Matrix frequently.
Matrix Benefits: Organizational Clarity through a Dynamic, Strategy Visualization Tool
The 49er Matrix is a multi-dimensional strategic chessboard that enables marketers and project teams to do and visualize:
1. TEAM – Who is involved in the project and what are their profiles (skill sets, Work Personality Types, etc.)?
2. LEADERSHIP – Who is in charge? Who are the key stakeholders?
3. AUDIENCE – Who is the target audience (by segment)?
4. TACTICS – What are the main tasks and tactics involved? What tools are available?
5. TOOLS – What tools are being utilized and are they effective in their purpose?
6. GOALS – What does the team want to achieve in the next Quarter, Year, etc.? With what resource investments (ROI)?
7. PERFORMANCE – How is everyone performing, individually and as a team?
Here is Arman Rousta, 7 Pillars creator explain how the Matrix works.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.